Photography update: MatthewJAPayne



This is the first day of our photographer round up, so we start off with a photographer we all know, MatthewJAPayne who we interviewed back in april so heres a little update into whats his been up to.

So matthew what have you been up to since the last time we talked?

I'm still going at the photography, buiding my portfolio up and trying to make it stronger. It's been a really good few months, i've gotten more involved with fashion photography and tried using unique pieces in my work. I'm now working with bigger mainstream agencies and getting more work featured online; which is great.

Have you got any projects your working on now ?

I don't have anything at the moment, but i hope to start planning something big soon!


Have you any plans in the pipeline?

Well i've just received a new camera (Canon EOS 5D Mark ii) from my lovely parents, so the plan is to experiment with that. I'll arrange a few test shoots and possibly try some filming. I want to do a few different styled shoots to expand my port and push to get more published work


Finally what tips would give to striving photographers of your age?

Just keep at it, it's a hard industry but if it's something you love doing you'll make it work!
Be confident and make sure you work has a certain style, stay positive and be inspired!

We're curious to see what films Matthew produces in the future and as always wish him the best of luck with his photography exploration!!