Photography update: Linda Cooper













Linda Cooper is pushing the boundaries with a diverse combination of design and visual art with portrait and fashion photography. So heres a short interview we had with Linda earlier this week.


Tell ‘Keep The Wolf’ a little about yourself?

I am LindaCooper, 22 years old, based in London, was born in China,
I Studied at Central saint martins college of art and design.
My career is mainly based around photography as a freelance photographer but I am also a, designer, innovator and a visual artist.


What does Photography mean to you?

Daily life, fun, hobby, memories, happy, unhappy, almost everything :)

What has been your most memorable shoot and why ?

Actually all my photoshoots have been memorable, because with every shoot I met new people and tried and learnt new thing.


How long does it usually take you to plan a shoot?

Well, some shoots only take one day of planning others can take two months to plan. :)


What are some of your accomplishments as a photographer?

The best accomplishment is keeping myself fresh and fun. haha
Although I have been awarded with the 'ABC award' from Central Saint Martins College Art and Design 2009 and Moko.cc year 2009 Top 50 photographers then Moko.cc year 2010 Top 50 photographers.

Who are some of favourite your photographers?

Ummm, I'm not too sure, but my favourite artist is Marilyn Manson.


What do you believe makes a quality photograph?

Lighting and Attitude.


Who out of current designers, stylists and magazines would you like to collaborate with ?

Mcqueen, but he is not here anymore.

What does the future hold for Linda cooper ?

No one knows, watch out:)

We're excited for what the future holds for Linda and her experimental photography and how she will take it to the next level. Every photograph tells a great story with great detail and presence, so we cant wait to see the next photoshoot !!