Photography update: Ania Zyskowska









Ania Zyskowskas photography captures each beautiful feminine presence with the softest quality without compromising attitude and the overall story for the shoot. We were able to get a interview with this fresh talent to get a better insight into the photographer behind the photographs. So here it is...


Tell ‘Keep The Wolf’ a little about yourself?
My name is Ania, for the last two years the photography has been my greatest passion. I love being in contact with people and enjoy taking new and interesting challenges.

What are your general non-professional interests?

Traveling is another passion of mine, I love getting to know new places! From my love of traveling it has enabled me to take photos and cooperate with models from other countries!:):)


What does Photography mean to you?

At one time it used to be something I used to have fun with, but now photography is my work and a big part of my life.

What has been your most memorable shoot? & why ?

I don't have one memorable shoot. Every shoot has been important for me, and been made a reality with many wonderful people.

How long does it usually take you to plan a shoot?

I sometimes have a photographic idea for sessions and places beforehand. After all final plans are made, I then discuss with the make up artist, we think of a style for every month.

What are some of your accomplishments as a photographer?

Recently I did photographs for the Polish catalogue of "United Nude" shoes, and now I'm in the course of photographs for Gessele jeweller. Soon my photographs will also be featured in two other magazines.

Who are some of favourite your photographers?

I love Helmut Newton! His had a great influence on my photography. Marcin Tyszka is a sensatioal photographer in my opinion and he comes from my country too. His photographs are on covers of the best magazine in the world. I admire him.

What matters to you most as a Photographers?

The most important thing for me is emotion goes into every photography/to give part of oneself.

What does the future hold for Anna Zyskowska ?

The future is a surprise for me. I hope that I will be expanding my passion.


From looking through Anias portfolio this young talent has a lot to share. From a fun hobby to a budding career, Ania has great potential to reach success in the industry that she enthusiastically seeks, so we wish her the very best of luck.